Internal Audit - Operations Manager
- Chicago, IL
One of our favorite financial services clients is hiring an Operations Manager to their Internal Audit team!
This person will lead the strategy of developing and implementing best processes for their internal audit department. You will act as a business partner to optimize the technology and tools available and help develop the best operational strategies to increase value and efficiencies. Really interesting and cool work! This is a rare role we come across.
The company offers several great perks including:
- Competitive compensation + bonus
- 401K + Pension Plan
- Beautiful new office space with a hybrid schedule – 3 days remote!
- Casual dress code
- Starting with 5 weeks of PTO
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5-7 years of compliance or operational management. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Prior financial or auditing experience in Banking or Financial Services is preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office with sound proficiency with PowerPoint and Tableau.
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly acclimate to other data analytics/ visualization tools, such as MS Access, CVent, Tableau, Survey Monkey and SharePoint.
Thursday, April 13, 2023