Senior Financial Analyst-Amazing Benefits!
- Chicago, IL
This global manufacturer of industrial components is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst! They primarily serve the railway, vehicular, construction, and building markets and they combine innovative manufacturing processes with continuous improvements and are proud leaders in each market they serve. They have facilities in 10 countries across 6 continents. Plus, the company is employee-owned, which allows employees to share in the company's success and provides significant retirement savings!
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include:
- Participation in the month-end accounting close process
- Assistance with the annual external audit, playing a key role in the team with Internal Audit testing, coordination and collaboration
- Being part of the quarterly and annual external reporting requirements, and assisting with the implementation of a new financial consolidation system.
- Support the preparation and compilation of the company's annual financial planning process, seek out opportunities to automate and initiate process improvements.
Qualifications for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- A CPA or working towards a CPA designation
- Excellent technological aptitude and proficiency with MS Excel
- Excellent base salary and targeted annual bonus structure
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life and disability protection
- Participation (100% company paid) in Amsted Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Company 401k program match
- Wellness reimbursement
Tuesday, April 18, 2023