Lead Auditor - Fast Track to Manager
- Chicago, IL
Multi-billion Dollar Manufacturer in Chicago's Loop is looking to hire an Lead Auditor to the team!
This company is a global brand that manufactures high-quality industrial products used in the construction of homes across the planet. Through their collection of brands and holding companies, they employee 2500+ employees.
The Lead Internal Auditor works independently or as part of a team reporting to the Internal Audit Manager or Internal Audit Senior Manager. This position is responsible for leading the planning, execution and reporting of financial and operational audits, fraud investigations and special projects, and leads projects associated with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
Things to get excited about!
- History of professionals rotating into other areas of the business..
- Dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6%.
- Amazing health care benefits that you get day 1.
- International travel
- Great compensation packages (individual performance bonus).
The most qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business-related field including Management Information Systems is required.
- 5 or more years of audit or accounting experience. Big 4 audit firm or equivalent audit experience preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is required. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) a plus.
- Some experience in the management and professional development of audit staff.
- Knowledge of SAP and data analytical audit tools (e.g. ACL, Excel, IDEA) a plus.
- Experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- International experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in executing and maintaining a SOX program
- Some experience in leading and executing operational, financial and IT audits
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 50%
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
$95,000 - $110,000