Senior Compliance Auditor - Global Life Sciences Company
- North Chicago, IL
A Fortune 200 Life Sciences company is looking to hire a new Senior Compliance Auditor. This company is known for not only creating products that enhance people's lives, but enhancing the lives of their own employees through a combination of great benefits and loft career paths.
- Salary + Bonus
- $8K in RSUs vested over 3 years
- 401(k) with Match :: Employee contributes 2% and company contributes 5%
- Pension Plan in addition to 401(k)
- Under normal (non COVID) conditions - travel about 40% (some international, some domestic)
- Weekend stipend when on international audits to go and travel and have fun
- When Off Audit, work from home on Fridays
- Currently this role is 100% remote with no travel due to COVID-19
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- At least 2 years of related work experience. Part of the experience would have been obtained from employment with a major public accounting/consultant firm or law firm specializing in consulting or audit-related engagements related to healthcare compliance, healthcare institution revenue cycles, government reimbursement mechanisms, and/or pharmaceutical or hospital products sales; marketing programs.
- Preferred:Graduate degrees or CPA are desirable
- Preferred:Experience with FCPA
Thursday, October 22, 2020