- Naperville, IL
An industry leader in chemical distribution is searching for an Assistant Controller! This is a highly visible position that will lead the accounting, financial reporting and internal controls functions. You'll also help oversee and build out financial infrastructure and SEC reporting requirements, as well as establish and maintain the accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA required
- 10+ years in a public accounting, financial reporting or controllership role, with international and consolidations experience with a multi-national company
- Prior public company experience preferred, public accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with the consolidation process, including international entities, and systems such as Hyperion HFM or similar ERP based system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment while serving the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Must possess a deep technical knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Must be able to travel up to 15%
Thursday, August 5, 2021