Senior Associate - Accounting and Audit Consulting
- Chicago, IL
A leading CPA and Consulting firm in downtown Chicago is looking for a Senior Associate to join their team! This position will provide leadership advisory services that allow financial executives to better enhance clarity, prioritization, and innovation.
In a normal year you can work on FP&A assignments, TAS assignments, deals, and financial accounting advisory effectively gaining new skills you would not have otherwise.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) firm.
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules and standards.
Things to get excited about:
- If you don’t know exactly what you want to do, this is the place to figure it out! They have a format to learn many different areas of the business to make your career path more clear.
- You get a say in the projects you are on. The management team talks with you about projects before scheduling, so you have a say in where you spend your time.
- Travel is up to you.
- Company culture is one of growth, inclusion, and leadership. The company has a program that pours into the employees through leadership training and development.
Tuesday, June 22, 2021