Senior SEC Reporting Associate - Leading Real Estate company!
- Elmhurst, IL
Buckingham Search is proud to partner with partnering with an industry-leading Real Estate Investment company headquartered in the Chicagoland area to hire a Senior SEC Reporting Associate to their team! This is a brand-new role and will leave a lot of room for independence and innovation.
Things to get excited about:
- Work with a close-knit group that works well as a team and shares the same vision
- Newly created role with a lot of growth opportunities
- Well known organization that has a great reputation in the market
- Strong compensation package
- Work/life balance - Currently working remotely with the on-going COVID-19 outbreak. When the team returns to the office this role will be able to work from home a few days a week.
- Top-notch benefits package
This position prepares accounting treatment documentation, technical accounting memos, analyses, and reconciliations, and is primarily responsible for collecting and compiling the necessary information to support the SEC filings. Additionally, the position will support internal controls processes, external audit, and review preparation procedures, as well as ad hoc projects as needed.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- CPA or pursuing CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of prior professional experience in accounting, preferably in the real estate industry.
- SEC reporting and technical accounting research and documentation experience required.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Word are required for this position.
- Experience with Active Disclosure, Workiva or another SEC filing management system.
Tuesday, November 24, 2020