Senior Auditor - Impressive Chicago-based public accounting firm
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search puts their reputation behind a Chicago-based public accounting firm that does business differently in a way that benefits both their clients and their employees. They offer their team an autonomous environment that allows for learning, growth, and team-work.
The Senior Staff Auditor will have the opportunity to work on several clients in various industries. This role will also maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance client satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
The exciting and challenging work includes:
- Running client engagements from start to finish working side-by-side with audit and tax partners.
- Financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement and related administrative functions, and direct coordination with clients.
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff on audit process and assess of staff for engagement reviews;
The most qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 3 plus year of experience in external audits (public accounting experience) with a mid-sized or national firm
- Experience with engagement management, audit and review skills and staff supervision are required
- Candidate will need to be able to multi-task as planning, executing and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently
- Ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
Thursday, January 18, 2018