Senior IT Auditor - Fully Remote
- Chicago, IL
A global media and technology company is hiring a Senior IT Auditor! This person can work 100% remotely.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the identification and mitigation of risks across a wide range of teams, products, and technologies.
- Develop and execute audits and advisory projects from scoping through reporting.
- Become a trusted advisor and leader in the development and implementation of controls and best practices.
- Strengthen the corporate mindset of accountability and compliance, while empowering business efficiency.
- Foster team spirit and collaboration at all levels of the organization.
- Participate in and/or lead internal group activities in our team’s continuous improvement program
- Create credibility by effectively communicating with all levels of the organization and ensuring business buy-in.
- Maintain a strong collaboration with our world class cybersecurity organization (aka the Paranoids).
- Partner and collaborate with other compliance functions including the SOX and Governance Risk & Compliance teams.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or more!).
- 3+ years experience designing and implementing risk assessments and evaluating IT internal controls.
- Familiarity with control frameworks and security standards (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, CIS Critical Security Controls, PCI).
- Solid Cloud security understanding (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in cybersecurity, data privacy, data analytics, or software engineering is considered a plus.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA) is considered a plus.
- Availability to travel 10-15% (domestic and international).
Who you are:
- You are self-motivated, proactive and passionate!
- You adapt, you’re resilient, you like to be challenged and you thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You love technology, enjoy continuous learning and applying new concepts.
- You are a team player!
- You aspire to be a leader and a role model within our team and in the overall organization.
Wednesday, November 23, 2022