Director of Internal Audit & Digital Technology Data Analytics
- Chicago, IL
One of our Fortune 100 clients is hiring leadership – a Director of Internal Audit & Digital Technology Data Analytics!
The organization is extremely progressive and always looking for ways to better utilize data to help them continue to grow. The Audit department is looking to add a leader to their team in order to help them develop and execute strategic, compliance, advisory, data analytics, and digital technology audits and projects.
You will report to the CAE and sit in a very visible role across the entire organization.
Things to get excited about:
- Quick promotion opportunities
- Benefits: FREE flights, 401k and match, Flex hours, Strong PTO plan, and many more!
- Hybrid work schedule – 2 days in office/3 days working from home
- Upbeat culture with a lot of company outings
- Beautiful office with top-class amenities
- Consistently recognized as a “Top Work Place” by the Chicago Tribune
- Revenue: $43B +
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, Accounting, Finance or related field or 4 years of relevant work experience
- CISA or comparable designation
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT Audit, SOX, IT Security, IT Compliance and/or a related field
- 5 years’ experience managing a team
Wednesday, November 23, 2022