Senior Accountant - Tech Company
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to be partnering with a well-known leading technology company that services over 5 million people daily. They have experienced a ton of growth as a company and are looking to hire a polished Senior Accountant to join their team!
The Senior Accountant role will support the preparation of GAAP financial statements. The position will play an integral role in supporting the operations of the business, facilitating the timely completion and analysis of financial results and accounting transactions, leading an efficient close process, and understanding of internal and external requirements to ensure accurate reporting.
Things to get excited about:
- Day 1: Health, Vision, Dental, HSA, FSA, Life insurance
- Wellness: $130 annual wellness award by completing a health assessment
- Tobacco-Free Credit of $500 annually
- 401k (100% matching up to 3% and 40% matching for the next 2%) and a 100% company-funded pension plan of 3% fo compensation
- PTO days, 6 sick days, 6 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Parental leave and adoption financial assistance
- 4-minute walk from the blue line
- Newly renovated and updated. Cafeteria with buffet and grab-and-go food, free gym on-site, shipping center on-site to send and receive packages at a very reduced rate, patio with outdoor tables for lunch and meetings, coffee shop on site, Starbucks a block away
- $50 allowance for cell phone every month
- Education Assistance Program
- Dress for your day, casual dress
- Career Advancement:
- People get promoted quickly on this team, and also it isn’t uncommon for people to move to finance, supply chain, or other areas of the company
To learn more please apply below!
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
70,000 to 90,000