Administrative Assistant - Downtown Chicago
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a legal powerhouse to secure an Administrative Assistant. If you are young in your career and looking to join a prestigious well-known firm, this could be the role for you! They are looking for someone who can support their Managers and Directors with varying projects, data entry, and be strong in Microsoft Office.
Things to get excited about:
- Chicago office standard hours: – (35 hour standard work week)
- Staff employees are eligible for an annual merit bonus and increase every July
- Chicago staff employees start with 24 days of CLT that accrues over the year (“combined leave time” - same as PTO. Pro-rated the first year) and 8-9 paid holidays.
- Sidley has two retirement benefits: Defined benefit plan: Sidley makes an annual contribution of 5% of the employee’s salary + other eligible compensation. Vested after 3 years of service. 401k: employees can participate in hire.
- Commuter benefits: pre-tax benefit of up to $255 per month for transit and up to $255 per month for parking. For employees who use public transportation, Sidley subsidizes up to $42 per month.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and data integrity auditing skills
- Proven ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and manage multiple priorities
Other Skills and Abilities:
The following will also be required of the successful candidate:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Proofreads accurately
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
Friday, March 13, 2020