IT Auditor - Remote
- Chicago, IL
A global supply chain company that supports well-known Fortune 500 companies is expanding it's IT audit team! This is an international, diverse, innovative, eco-friendly company and a great time to join this team.
Things to get excited about with this role & company:
- Reports to the Senior Audit Manager whom we know well. He is a laid-back, understanding person and manager who wants a right-hand person that will be fun to work with and good to learn from
- The US operation has a small leadership team and this person will be rubbing elbows with the leadership team.
- There are a lot of fun, important projects to be done and you can choose what interests you to work on. Not SOX work.
- Zero pressure to return to the office if you don't want to, and also an office space to work from if you want to be in an "office setting"
- Up to 50% travel to some exotic, exciting locations
- They support Fortune 500 companies (like McDonald’s) with their supply chain and are well-known in their industry
- A degree or certificate in information technology/computer information systems or related
- 2+ years of IT Audit experience including ITGC testing, control/process evaluation, and system design
- Interest and familiarity with Core Audit activities
Tuesday, June 14, 2022