Internal Auditor - Downtown Manufacturing
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to be partnering with a global leader in the production of fiber cement building products - who is looking to add an Internal Auditor to their team!
- Plan and execute audit assignments (financial and operational audits, fraud investigations) across domestic and international locations.
- Assist with the development of risk based audit plans and participates in the presentation of the audit plans to management.
- As part of the team, present findings to management in writing (audit reports) and verbally.
- Conducts audit work as part of a team.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field
- 1-3 years of audit or accounting experience (Big 4 or public experience preferred)
- Manufacturing and distribution experience is preferred
- Must have CPA or taken at least 1 part of the CPA exam
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 35-50%
Things to get excited about:
- History of audit professionals rotating into other areas of the business
- Great compensation packages with individual performance bonus, dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6%.
- Amazing health care benefits that you get day 1.
- Free lunch Fridays
- Beautiful downtown office
- International travel
Tuesday, June 22, 2021