- Chicago, IL
An organized real estate investment trust located in downtown Chicago is looking to hire a new Accounting Associate to help assist in the rapid growth of their team! The Company is a private owner and operator of high-quality single-family retail homes, with a unique business model that provides residents with the ability to initially lease and to later own attractive housing.
Things to get excited about:
- has gone from 5,000 properties to 12,000 properties in 2 years. Agressive growth.
- Two newly created roles on this team due to growth. Leadership wants to add more people to the team instead of just more work and more hours for the people onboard.
- Moving to a newly renovated office in the loop in April. Gym and onsite.
- Employees truly feel supported by the company and leadership.
- Exposure across the organization. Not uncommon for the CEO and other leadership to walk up to the desks of everyone.
- Strong benefits: health, dental, vision, life, 401k match
- 3 promotions on this team in the last couple of months. Aggressive promotions and career path.
If you'd like to learn more or apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Friday, January 6, 2023