Senior Auditor - Downtown Manufacturing Organization!
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a leading global technology solutions provider who is searching for a Staff OR Senior Auditor to add to their team!
This role is primarily responsible for the coordination and completion of internal audits. Additional responsibilities will include assisting in the completion of appropriate risk assessments to establish the annual internal audit plan, preparing internal audit reports and memos for review, performing special projects and ad hoc assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA, CIA, and/or CISA is a plus
- 2-4 years of relevant accounting/auditing experience; preferably in manufacturing
- Technical accounting interest, skills and expert working knowledge of GAAP, SEC Filings and the Company’s Financial Standards.
- Sound knowledge of audit practices and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple field audit assignments and/or special projects and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, including international assignments.
Wednesday, March 3, 2021