Complex Human Resources Manager
- Perry, GA
Buckingham Search is partnering with a privately-held food manufacturer to find an HR Manager. This individual will lead the HR plant team and partner closely with senior leadership. The VP wants to work closely with this individual to set them on an advancing career path.
Relocation Packages are available for eligible candidates.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, and audits an effective recruiting / selection plan to attract exempt and non-exempt talent to ensure facilities are adequately staffed.
- Develops, implements, and audits processes to reduce turnover.
- Ensures compliance in all other federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for strategic Human Resources planning and goal setting, Develops and updates an annual HR business plan, which supports the initiatives of field operations.
- Ensures HR staff is fully trained in job responsibilities and develop an audit process to insure consistency in product quality.
- Develops and implements new ideas and concepts to move HR and the business forward.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience
- PHR or SPHR a plus!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous knowledge and proven success supervising such functions as: AAP, OSHA, EEOC, DHS, DOL, exempt and non-exempt staffing.
- Proven success in supervision of HR associates which leads to innovation, accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Previous experience with HRIS, proven track record in developing methods to reduce turnover, expertise in developing and maintain recognition programs.
- Skills and abilities to train, coach and mentor supervision in effective methods in directing the workforce.
- Must be able to think ahead and plan over a 1 to 3 year time span.
- Knowledge of and ability to provide strong customer orientation. Requires ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and a commitment to excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of and a commitment to team performance, effective coaching demonstrated skills of a strong team player.
- Ability to travel to other facilities and plants for meetings and/or Company business.
Friday, October 1, 2021