Senior Financial Analyst - Chicago Loop!
- Chicago, IL
A leading publicly-held insurance and financial services organization, headquartered in the Chicago Loop, is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to their growing team! The company has grown significantly through acquisition recently and is seeking a top-performing experienced professional for this critical role!
Get excited about:
- Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
- Save for your future with 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
- Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
- Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
- Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
- Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
- 2+ years of corporate finance, financial analysis, or accounting experience.
- Insurance experience preferred (Property and Casualty and Life & Health a plus).
- Intermediate Excel skills required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and cash flows).
- Able to deliver accurate work products that meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide clear communication to management and internal clients.
- Knowledge of insurance concepts, products and distribution preferred but not required.
- Basic skills in Hyperion / Oracle BI, Adaptive Planning / Workday and Tableau preferred but not required.
Thursday, February 13, 2020