Senior Accountant - Commercial Real Estate
- Chicago, IL
A leading global commercial real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners is hiring a Senior Accountant!
This company boasts 50,000+ employees in approximately 300 offices and 65+ countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8+ billion.
- Partner with FP&A and other key staff around the company
- Establish appropriate procedures for preparation of accounting records, research of transactions, and reporting
- Prepare, review, and analyze journal entries to the general ledger
- Review and approve work prepared by other finance team
- Ensure key internal controls and effective accounting policies are operating effectively
- Research and respond to internal and external accounting questions and resolve issues
- Be an enthusiastic ambassador of the company culture to support the continued integration of acquired companies
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting or finance
- CPA preferred
- Public Accounting experience a plus!
Wednesday, November 27, 2019