Tyler - Tax Accountant - Tassi
- Barrington, IL
Buckingham Search is working with a growing boutique public accounting firm specializing in serving institutional and other private equity real estate owners, including a group of 22 funds with over $3 billion in multiple type real estate assets which continues to consistently grow. They’re looking to hire a Tax Accountant to their team due to the growth this organization has seen!
The team is absolutely wonderful and is looking for an optimistic self-starter with the ability to achieve results independently while working well in a team environment. This role offers flexible hours. competitive salaries, 2-3 work from home days a week and much more!
- Tax workpaper preparation
- Preparation of federal and multi-state pass through entity returns (mostly partnership) and
- individual returns
- Assist with quarterly and year-end tax projections
- Interaction with clients regarding financials, taxes, etc.
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Research projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Licensed CPA or in process of completing the CPA exam
- Prior public accounting tax experience, having worked thru at least 2 busy seasons
- Prior experience preparing flow thru entity tax returns, preferably partnerships
- Work well with office team
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and perform duties with speed and accuracy
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of all matters
- Ability to manage deadlines effectively
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Minimum 2+ Years Experience
Please apply below to learn more!
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
$65,000 - $80,000