- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a family-owned Accounting firm to find an Administrative Assistant. This would be working in a supportive and collaborative environment. A detailed-oriented individual would be ideal!
They are offering a competitive compensation package and remote work once a week.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to management and accounting staff, which includes, but is not limited to, project management, basic financial reporting and tasks, and correspondence with both staff and clients.
- Handle general company financial tasks
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Paying incoming bills
- Pulling financial reports
- Preparing and/or auditing monthly expense reports
- Create and/or proofread documents, such as letters, memos, and emails
- Create and maintain various information databases
- Manage and/or support functional projects as needed
- Maintain contact lists
- Assist accounting staff with admin-level reporting projects
- Assist accounting staff with client communications
- Manage general firm and client mail, particularly receiving, organizing, and properly forwarding
- incoming paper mail as well as issuing paper mailings and packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills throughout all levels of the organization and
- when interacting with staff, clients, etc.
- High level of professionalism in handling confidential and sensitive issues
- Ability to handle general financial documents and numerical matters
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize assignments, manage competing demands, and meet deadlines
- Capability to work effectively both individually and cooperatively as a team member
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience
- Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Foreign language skills would be highly beneficial, particularly German and/or French
Tuesday, June 21, 2022