Staff Auditor - Great work/life balance!
- Chicago, IL
A $17B International commercial banking institution in downtown Chicago is adding talent to their Finance/Treasury Audit team!
This person will be responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audit testing procedures such as walkthroughs and sample detail testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- 1+ years of relevant experience (i.e. Audit, banking)
- Relevant certification such as CPA, CIA or progress toward obtaining these certifications are preferred
- High level of expertise in collaboration and communication with internal and external parties
- Exemplify a positive attitude, strong work ethic, team work and professionalism
Things to get excited about:
- Collaborative team run by a previous Big 4 partner
- 4 weeks vacation
- Competitive salary + Bonus, Excellent Benefits
- MINIMAL TRAVEL – a few branch audits around Chicago at most
- Ability to rotate out of this team into great positions across the business
- Tuition reimbursement program, summer hours and more
- Great work-life balance and minimal overtime
Tuesday, June 22, 2021