Internal Audit Senior-Downtown Fortune 500
- Chicago, IL
One of North America’s largest providers of alternative collision auto parts and leading provider of recycled engines are looking to bring a Senior Internal Auditor onto their team. This Fortune 500 giant is the leading distributor and marketer of specialty aftermarket equipment and accessories in North America. Here are some things to get excited about:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance and/or 2 or more years in public accounting or internal auditing.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of management.
- Experience in supervising staff in conducting audit assignments, performing evaluations, and multitasking.
For more details, email your resume to email@example.com
Friday, January 6, 2023