Tax Accountant - Highly acquisitive company!
- Chicago, IL
A leading global sustainable energy company is hiring a Tax Accountant to their expanding team!
The Tax Accountant will be a key member of the accounting organization. The primary responsibilities of this role will be in the areas of global tax reporting, tax processes, and tax compliance. You will support the VP, Tax in conducting research, planning, and analysis, as well as work closely with members of the tax, legal, and financial reporting teams. This role will also work with the Company’s external tax advisors, financial statement auditors, and governmental tax auditors.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field required.
- Master’s Degree in Taxation and/or CPA preferred.
- 1+ year of progressive tax experience required.
- Experience supporting taxable income tax forecast modeling preferred.
- Experience with tax consolidations preferred.
- Experience supporting sales and use tax preferred.
- Analytical, solutions-focused mindset with the proven ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional technical skills and analytical capabilities with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with software and system applications (OneSource, Oracle, Excel, MS Word, etc.) and ability to learn internal applications.
Apply today to learn more!
Monday, January 11, 2021