Treasury Associate (Senior)
- Chicago, IL
One of our favorite clients doing some really unique work with renewable energy is looking to add a Senior Treasury Associate to their growing Treasury and FP&A team!
This position will assist with the development and execution of cash management banking across all business segments of the company, supporting the cash forecasting process, and supporting their growing pipeline of development projects.
This is a great opportunity to get into the industry as well as to other areas of the business. Leadership on this team is highly motivated to help you progress YOUR career!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant Treasury work experience
- CTP, CFA is a plus
- Strong computer skills, including above average proficiency in Excel. Experience with Treasury Management Systems is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines & while working autonomously
- Team player – able to coordinate productively across departments to achieve company-wide goals.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- A cover letter is required.
Monday, March 1, 2021