Senior Analyst, Commercial Analytics - Fast growing company!
- Northbrook, IL
A (very) Fast Growing Chicago area pharmaceutical company that has grown from a startup with a handful of employees into a multinational, multibillion-dollar company with 1000+ employees is looking to hire at the Senior Analyst level for their Commercial Analytics team!
As they scale and increase their product portfolio full of treatments for rare diseases; they are building out their infrastructure. They are focused on creating a robust commercial analytics and pipeline forecasting team to make sure their products keep getting into the hands of the people that need it most.
In addition, the company rewards its employees with excellent benefits including generous PTO, top-notch parental leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k match, and other long-term incentives!
This role will develop/deliver business insights through custom, data-driven analytical projects with a focus on Sales, Marketing, and Operations. They will also develop/perform ongoing tracking of field and management level reports, dashboards, and ad hoc requests.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years in business analytics consulting, including experience in Analytics, Market Research and/or Sales Analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency in data management and data platforms (such as Microsoft SQL Server), statistical modeling packages (such as SAS, R and/or Python), and general office productivity software (such as Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated success developing and presenting solutions to complex business situations, leveraging novel recommendations supported with thorough analytics
- Highly proficient analytical and software skills aimed at data analysis
- Proficient in the use and interpretation of industry-specific data including Rx, physician and claims level data sets preferred
- Ability to operate quickly and decisively in a fast-paced, demanding launch environment
- High degree of independence and exceptional work ethic
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written); proven ability to work cross functionally and manage a complex set of stakeholders
Apply today to learn more!
Monday, March 29, 2021