Senior Associate (Accounting & Finance)
- Chicago, IL
We are seeking Accounting and Finance Professionals – Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Senior Accountants, Audit Managers, Audit Seniors, etc. – to join the growing team of a consulting firm! The ideal candidates will be individuals who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers. As a Senior Associate, you will invest time in tackling unique, challenging, and one-of-a-kind Accounting & Finance projects inside the walls of Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers acquisitions, carve-outs…this team supports it all and more!
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers.
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey the skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that the company offers.
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) firm.
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
Friday, January 20, 2023