Senior Auditor - Great Benefits!
- Chicago, IL
A leading banking institution in downtown Chicago is hiring a Senior Auditor for their growing team!
Exciting Benefits & Perks:
- MANDATORY 5-consecutive-day vacation annually without checking email
- Great Work-Life Balance
- They take all the banking holidays
- Great Benefits
- Uncapped tuition reimbursement: 90% paid for A’s, 80% for B’s.
- 401(k) match that increases with tenure, 100% match after 5 years of employment
- Pre-tax cafeteria plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Gym/Health Club reimbursement
- FSA options
The Senior Auditor will be responsible for the timely completion of risk-based audit projects which includes planning, task execution, and reporting. The Senior Auditor will also lead and direct staff auditors while communicating status upward to one or more members of the senior management team. Additional responsibilities would include providing consulting services to the organization's management and staff, providing input into the annual audit plan, and assisting on organizational change projects.
- Conduct risk-based audit engagements including identifying risk, developing audit programs with appropriate test objectives, evaluating the adequacy of internal controls, performing tests of key controls and documenting results.
- Identify, document, and communicate audit issues that clearly define the risk, root cause and expectations suitable for addressing the identified risk.
- Document client processes accurately to support a complete understanding of the business process.
- Partner with the business to evaluate and assess departmental controls and processes.
- Prepare well documented work papers to support audit conclusions.
- Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships.
- Pursue professional development opportunities to support continuous learning.
- Supervise staff auditors assigned to audit engagements by providing guidance on overall execution and review of deliverables.
- Represent internal audit on organizational project teams, in management meetings, and with external organizations.
- Adhere to departmental policies and procedures including professional standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 4+ years audit experience.
- Certification as a CIA, CPA, CISA or other relevant industry certification desired.
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience preferred.
Wednesday, September 16, 2020