Senior Internal Auditor - Acquisitive Tech Company
- Deerfield, IL
We are representing a brand that has changed the way that business is done across the globe. Where technology & innovation meets manufacturing & commerce, this company lives.
The Audit Director of this team is one that is passionate about his work and the way his team helps the organization reach its goals globally. As more of an internal consulting team, teammates are encouraged to focus on process improvements, changes in business, and adding value every step of the way. This is truly a unique audit role that challenges the norm and sets new standards.
Things to get excited about:
- Very acquisitive company.
- Their team grew from 4 to 25 auditors in 3 years
- Their company grew from $1B to $3B+ in 3 years
- The team is lead by a strong, involved yet empowering Director
- Tuition reimbursement
- Strong compensation and bonus structure
- Focus on risk-based, value-add work
- Rotations into the company
- CFO is 100% behind the IA team and its impact on the organization. He is passionate about what IA is doing.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related major required (i.e., Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer / Data Science, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other relevant majors)
- Relevant certification (i.e., CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, CFE, or other relevant certification) is a plus but may be achieved after a period of time in the position.
The preferred work experience for this role is either
- 4+ years of professional and relevant work experience
- Command over core business processes (i.e., Accounting, Financial Reporting, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Sales, Accounts Receivable / Credit Management, Fixed Assets, and Payroll, etc.). Must be able to drive value-added recommendations.
- Excels at critical and analytical thinking. Strong creative and entrepreneurial spirit to drive valuable insights.
- Effective at interpreting the results of complex analytics and the impact of these on business processes.
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Demonstrates agility and reacts quickly to re-focus, as needed, to address top risks and top priorities.
- Team-focused attitude demonstrating the ability to collaborate and compromise while building constructive and effective relationships.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to negotiate, as needed to agree upon conclusions.
- Ability to multi-task, deliver under tight deadlines, and use own initiative (self-starter interested in driving own career).
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic.
- Previous experience with a medium to large scale publicly traded corporation required.
Thursday, March 7, 2019