Senior Manager of Organizational Development and Effectiveness
- St. Louis, MO
A Fortune 500 insurance company has asked Buckingham Search to find an all-star Sr. Manager of Organizational Development to join their sales team! Due to extereme growth within the organization, this is a brand new position.
Look forward to benefits like:
- Quick advancements & promotions
- Earning up to 100% of your base salary in commission/bonuses.
- Building long-term, valuable business relationships with company partners
- Create and implement a strategic talent development framework to deliver best-in-class scalable and modern solutions for continuous performance development and talent identification
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of talent development efforts and work with leadership to identify and implement critical development needs
- Lead and oversee the design and deliver of business processes in the annual talent management cycle, including performance development, organization and talent review, career plan development, and succession and talent planning
- Design and lead multiple enterprise talent strategies such as coaching/mentoring solutions, performance development, career frameworks, and organizational talent review
- Serve as a subject matter expert for organizational development, competency strategy and integration, talent management cycle, learning and development best practices and trends, including engagement strategy and integration, organization design consultation, and change management consultation
- Analyze organizational and talent data and make recommendations for improvement, including the creation of comprehensive and sophisticated reports and dashboards for HR, business leaders and senior leadership
- Manage and coach a high performing team of performance and development experts
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience, including organizational development and management experience.
Posted On: Wednesday, September 4, 2019