Senior Audit Openings with International Bank
- New York, NY
We are currently seeking Senior Auditors to join our client who is a reputable financial institution. They are currently hiring for their Compliance, Risk Portfolio, Finance & Treasury, Wealth Management, and Capital Markets Teams. You'll be responsible for conducting internal audits of the institution's operations and processes, including financial statements, with a view to identifying potential risks, control weaknesses, and inefficiencies.
We absolutely love working with this client and have helped their audit department hire 70+ talented individuals over the years. These roles are newly created role due to a variety of factors from Auditors rotating into the business, to a recent acquisition and some organic expansion as well. There will be a lot of flexibility and ownership during this build-out.
Locations: *hybrid 1x + a week
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- New York. NY
- Execute internal audits of financial statements, business processes, and operational areas to identify potential risks, inefficiencies, and control weaknesses.
- Participate in the planning and scoping of internal audit engagements in coordination with the audit manager.
- Develop and execute audit programs and testing procedures in accordance with established internal audit standards and protocols.
- Identify and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare clear and concise audit reports summarizing findings and recommendations for the audit manager's review.
- Monitor and track the implementation of corrective action plans related to identified control weaknesses and deficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in internal audit, public accounting, or financial services.
- Strong understanding of auditing, accounting, and financial principles.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, or CISA is preferred.
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule (3-4 Days Remote)
- Tremendous Career Advancement and Rotational Opportunities
- Excellent Mentorship and Training
- Family Oriented and Highly Collaborative Culture
- Outstanding Employee Benefits
Wednesday, March 22, 2023