Senior Accountant - Internal Controls
- Warrenville, IL
One of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune and largest health systems in Illinois is looking to add talent to their Accounting team!
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for day to day general financial accounting processes, monthly closing procedures, financial guidance and analysis, develop and implement of procedure improvements, and more!
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification is preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with risk identification, internal control evaluations, business process documentation and US GAAP
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
Things to get excited about:
- Generous compensation and excellent benefits package
- Education Assistance Program, Leadership Development, and Clinical Development to progress your career
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Organization was voted "Top 100 Places to Work" by the Chicago Tribune multiple years in a row
Tuesday, July 27, 2021