Consolidations and SEC Reporting Senior Manager
- Naperville, IL
A global supplier of critical materials to semiconductor manufacturers and pipeline operators in Chicago's west suburbs is looking for a Senior Manager of Consolidations to lead the financial close!
This role is highly visible and is a key role within the Corporate Controller group, leading the global consolidation. This includes: execution of the global monthly close process, corporate consolidation, intercompany process, equity accounting, and working with the team to maintain effective internal controls.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- CPA required, with maintenance of minimum CPEs
- 9+ years accounting experience (including consolidation experience)
- Strong accounting and reporting (US GAAP) knowledge.
- SAP or Oracle experience.
- Ability to influence people and processes without direct responsibility.
Things to get excited about:
- 401k plan with a generous employer match and a Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical, dental, vision and other Insurance beginning on day one
- Generous PTO & Parental Leave Program for ALL employees
- Educational Training and Assistance programs available
Thursday, April 15, 2021