Accounts Payable Lead
- Chicago, IL
A fast growing and stable freight forwarding company that is looking to employ a smart, efficient, and detail-oriented Accounts Payable Team Lead. The company offers strong benefits, impressive leadership, remote work, and complete autonomy on the work being done.
This is a culture-first company that values its employees and the way they treat other teammates. The CEO says “not one person is better than the next”, and they all work together for the greater good of growing this company’s presence here in the US.
Some of the exciting and challenging work includes:
- Successfully lead and oversee the Accounts Payable Department on a day to day basis through communicating company & department goals, expectations, and deadlines to the entire team.
- Responsible for carrying out supervisory and administrative duties among the team including, but not limited to recruitment and training of all new hires, planning employee schedule and time off in the HR Online System
- Responsible for overseeing AP team workload & organization, training of staff, accountable for assessing team performance and communicating with management.
- Work closely with North America Controller and Finance Director to create smooth and efficient AP processes
- Responsible for assisting Finance Director with each employee performance review including but not limited to (30-day review, 90 day review, and etc.) as well as annual scheduled performance reviews/ promotions/ and pay increases
- Manage the daily Accounts Payable operations, invoice processes, vendor communication, finding efficiencies for the team and overseeing AP team quality
Apply directly or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Friday, April 8, 2022