Finance Manager - Corporate Entity and FP&A
- Lake Forest, IL
A Fortune 200 Life Sciences company is looking to hire a Finance Manager of Corporate Entity to their FP&A team! This position will be working cross-functionally with Finance stakeholders and has opportunities to interact with all levels of the organization (including C-suite!).
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with cross-functional Finance stakeholders to plan, track and analyze Cash Conversion Cycle metrics for monthly reviews, Plan, LBEs and LRP.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Corporate Financial Reporting and FP&A to prepare financials for the earnings package used Executives/Investor Relations during quarterly earnings calls.
- Support Associate Director, Entity Planning with entity forecast consolidation and modeling for Plan / LBE / LRP, including Intercompany Reconciliations, Deferred Margin analysis and Performance vs Entity reconciliation.
- Ad-hoc analysis (e.g. P&L profiles, Growth Metrics, ATO financial support) as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 7+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience, preferably across a range of Finance functions.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to join a company not only creating products that enhance people's lives, but enhancing the lives of their own employees through great benefits, high exposure to senior leadership, and lofty career paths!
Monday, March 15, 2021