Vice President of Human Resources
- Long Island City, NY
BuckinghamSearch is partnering with a tremendous Financial Services company to find their next Vice President of Human Resources.
- Manage a team of HR leaders to ensure all initiatives align with company goals and strategic plan.
- Responsible for developing and executing HR strategy through enhancements to employee experience, through training and technology.
- Translate strategy into actionable plans for HR Leaders. Implement action plans to achieve goals for employee experience, growth and operational excellence.
- Embed diversity, equity and Inclusion into all people processes, including further developing initiatives and measures of success
- Establish robust learning and development programs for team members and managers, across multiple discipline teams, including focus on both hard and soft skills
- Serve as a collaborative partner to internal business partners and vendors to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements throughout Human Resources, and leverage established routines to inspect operational excellence.
- Represent the organization in meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- Provide continuous feedback, coaching, counseling and mentorship opportunities for teammates, leaders and peers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, or other related business field required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in People Operations required
- Minimum three years’ experience leading a team at a high growth company required
- Minimum five years in senior management required
- Must have recent banking or credit union expereince
- Professional HR certification with SHRM, HRCI or similar preferred
- Experience with UKG HCM preferred
- Ability to help set overall strategy and drive process improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective working relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is an onsite role and they are open to relocation.
Thursday, February 23, 2023