Lead IT Auditor - International financial firm!
- Chicago, IL
A prestigious financial institution located in the heart of downtown Chicago is hiring a Lead IT Auditor due to team growth!
Things to get excited about:
- Downtown location & Headquarters
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Competitive Benefits
- Ability to rotate out of this team into great positions across the business
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Summer hours
- Great work-life balance and minimal overtime
- Currently all WFH due to COVID – Historically the team has 4 work from home days a month, as well as other flexibility to work from home when needed
This is an exciting opportunity to audit the most complex IS applications at the firm to ensure appropriate controls exist, that systems are efficient/accurate, and that IS procedures are in compliance. The Lead IT Auditor will be called upon to analyze/evaluate the company’s IT processes and systems, identify areas for improvement, and develop recommendations for changes to processes/systems in order to minimize risk, improve performance/productivity and ensure the organization complies with relevant regulations.
- Lead IT audit engagements and execute audits
- Complete special projects where applicable
- Document and present audit findings to Internal Audit Management and Business Unit Management
- Oversee less experienced staff auditors
- Ensure the adequacy and sufficiency of procedures and documentation for self and less experienced staff, as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- Professional certification such as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Risk Examiner is preferred
- 5+ years of IT Audit or IT Advisory experience
- Strong communication, analytic and technical skills
Monday, January 11, 2021