Senior Financial Auditor- International Travel
- Northbrook, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to represent a highly esteemed, global Fortune 500 manufacturer in hiring a Senior Auditor to their fast-paced team!
Perks + Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Wellness program
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Parental leave
- Educational assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Volunteer opportunities and corporate matching gift program
- Robust audit team that consistently rotates into the business
- Domestic and international travel to places like Europe, Australia and Brazil. When traveling internationally most team members take additional days before or after to explore the country!
- Perform financial, operational and compliance audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Review and evaluate the internal control environment and develop specific analyses of strengths and weaknesses, along with recommended improvements.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare working papers.
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicate or assist in communicating effectively the results of and consulting projects via written reports, which are complete and prepared in a timely manner.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Inform In-charge of progress and/or difficulties encountered during the audit.
- Travel up to 40%
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Two to four years of full-time audit experience.
- Certification or working toward a certification such as a CIA, CPA, or CMA is a plus.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021