Manager of Internal Controls - Top Chicago Workplace!
- Naperville, IL
A top Illinois Healthcare organization is looking to add a Manager of Internal Controls to their newly created team! This position can be based in Milwaukee or Chicago area.
In this role you will support the overall management, design, documentation, implementation and training of the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting program for the system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+years of experience in accounting and/or internal audit at a large, complex organization. Public accounting experience is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Internal Controls and ability to identify key controls and risks
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP, SEC rules and regulations, PCAOB standards and the COSO controls framework
- Demonstrated experience in researching accounting literature, including FASB, SEC, PCAOB, and AICPA rules and regulations
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This company has been voted "Top 100 Places to Work" by the Chicago Tribune, multiple years in a row, "Top 15 Best Places to Work in Illinois", and "Top 10 for Diversity". A great opportunity to get into a Top Chicago workplace!
Tuesday, June 22, 2021