- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to be partnering with a household name technology company headquartered in Chicago! They are looking to add to their corporate accounting team.
- Resolve a wide range of accounting issues in innovative ways.
- Perform periodic testing of key internal controls, and alert management to any control deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Support both internal and external audits by providing necessary support.
- Conduct special studies and develops or recommend accounting methods or procedures.
- Analyze financial reports and records, making both accounting and operational improvement recommendations.
- Review and verify the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications.
- Provide business partners and management with variance analysis including providing insight to identify causes and resolution of variances.
- Review, research, and recommend improvements to analysis, reporting, and systems.
- Respond to financial inquiries of operational management providing requested information for management of the business.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3 or more years of broad accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant license is preferred
- Strong PC literacy skills in a Windows environment with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access and Word)
Tuesday, July 25, 2023