Compliance Audit Manager - Highly respected company!
- Glenview, IL
A Fortune 500 life sciences company is hiring a Compliance Audit Manager for its industry-leading team!
Benefits to be excited about!
- Salary + Bonus
- 401 with match, pension plan and other long-term incentives
- Paternity and phenomenal Maternity leave
- Travel to beautiful places internationally, including a weekend stipend when on international audits to travel and have fun
- When off audits, work from home on Fridays
- Plan, manage, execute, and report compliance audits worldwide at operating locations.
- Supervise audit staff during the course of audits.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication when engaging with auditee management, cross-functional leadership, and audit team members.
- Apply intelligent considerations and sound risk-based reasoning when evaluating audit findings.
- Identify key risks and plan audits accordingly to address those risks.
- Find opportunities for improvements in sales & marketing compliance practices when measured against corporate policies, local country policies and procedures, industry standards, and laws/regulations.
- Drive departmental innovation and continuous improvement by leveraging best practices and introducing new ways of improving efficiency and agility.
- Additionally, the incumbent must demonstrate an ability to discern matters that need to be elevated to senior management and must exercise sound judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree required. A graduate degree is desirable. CPA, MBA, or JD a plus.
- 8+ years of related work experience. Global experience in the life sciences industry a plus.
- A balance of audit experience and experience working in commercial and/or compliance-oriented roles is preferred.
- Specific experience and knowledge related to healthcare compliance, healthcare institution, government reimbursement mechanisms, pharmaceutical sales & marketing programs, and anti-corruption laws is preferred.
- Strong recruiting, people development and coaching skills to attract and retain a team of highly motivated professionals.
- Ability to travel approximately 10-30%.
Tuesday, November 24, 2020