Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Chicago, IL
We are partnering with a leading global provider which works with achieving the goal of enabling companies to manage their environmental, health, safety, and sustainability. This organization looks for individuals who would be a great addition to the team by being excited about challenging themselves. This organization is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to fill its positions with the best who would make a great addition to the team. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner takes the recruiting process by driving it from the start to the end. This role will partner with hiring managers to develop strategies to find potential candidates to bring on to the team. The best candidate for the Senior Talen Acquisition Partner will be someone who will bring creativity and determination to the team to strengthen the culture of the organization.
- Drive the sourcing strategy and suggest ways of improvement for recruiting
- Partner with team members in the technology and product management departments through the talent acquisition team.
- Manage, prioritize and successfully close searches in a timeframe and have experience with setting metrics.
- Thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Understand how to recruit candidates at all levels.
- 5+ years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies.
- Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates through ATS.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Achieve recruiting strategy including diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Proven consulting and analytic skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment,
- Ability to work through candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Friday, May 27, 2022