- Chicago, IL
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join a global leader in banking and commerce solutions. This role requires a self-motivated individual with exceptional communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion to achieve goals.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for cultivating CFI decision maker contacts through various channels and engaging them in the sales process. You will utilize the company's digital banking sales methodology to advance leads through the sales stages and achieve quota metrics for growing the digital banking pipeline.
- Research accounts and generate prospect interest.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as introductory calls, prospect visits, and lead validation discussions.
- Proactively engage with Marketing to optimize the inbound lead management process.
- Build relationships internally and externally to positively influence deal progression.
- Educate prospects on the value proposition and product capabilities.
- Track all sales activities using Salesforce.com.
- Partner with the organization's leadership and finance teams on winning pricing models and strategies.
- Partner with the organization's contracts and legal on negotiating terms and conditions of service agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of software sales experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
Thursday, March 23, 2023