Senior Tax Analyst
- Chicago, IL
Senior Tax Analyst (Chicago Loop) - Hybrid Role
Are you a problem-solving tax enthusiast looking for a new opportunity? Join a global technology solutions provider serving high-value segments of the food processing and air transportation industries. As the Senior Tax Analyst, you'll play a vital role in the income tax function, supporting compliance, provision, and planning projects.
- Prepare consolidated federal income tax returns and related Schedule M-3 calculations.
- Analyze U.S. federal and state taxable income and handle federal and state estimated tax payments and extensions.
- Assist with quarterly and annual income tax provision under ASC 740, including analyzing the provision, effective tax rate, tax account reconciliations, and recording tax entries.
- Help prepare GILTI/FDII/BEAT/163(j) calculations.
- Model potential impacts of restructuring, M&A, and new tax laws/regulations.
To Thrive, You Should Have:
- Experience in US federal and state income tax compliance preparation and analysis.
- Proficiency in preparing state tax returns and handling state-specific information, tax credits, and incentives.
- Track record of handling IRS and state notices and corresponding with taxing authorities.
- Knowledge of global transaction flows, transfer pricing, VAT tax implications, and cost/benefit impacts.
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and implement changes.
Bonus Points for:
- Understanding of internal control elements and ASC740.
- Experience with OneSource Income Tax, OneStream financial reporting software, Sage fixed asset software, and tax research tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and adept at meeting strict deadlines.
- CPA license or advanced degree (MST, JD/LLM in Tax).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
Be part of a team that values your contributions and fosters a collaborative and innovative work culture. This hybrid role offers a chance to make an impact in diverse industries and thrive in a supportive environment.
Apply here or send a resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Monday, July 31, 2023