Inside Sales Representative
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a billion dollar manufacturer to find an Inside Sales Representative. This role will partner closely with the Customer Service Manager to create a book business, manage the entire sales cycle and focus on closing deals. They are seeking a hunter that is not afraid of cold-calling.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Meet, or exceed annual sales targets
- Research competitive companies and offerings.
- Learn about a prospective client’s organization, culture and industry.
- Follows up promptly and qualifies all new sales leads.
- Demonstrate software capabilities in a compelling way to leads.
- Coordinate and prioritize data imports, customer features and other onboarding requests/tasks.
- Documents all sales activity in company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application.
- Proactively communicate with associates and prospects in the pipeline.
- Close and transition new clients to customer success team.
- Generates new sales leads through outbound efforts and other methods.
- Prepare monthly sales pipeline forecasts.
- Maintain up to date info on the opportunity funnel, and work with sales and management to focus on key opportunities for the business.
- Create/maintain appropriate and effective KPIs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technically oriented individual. Must possess strong computer software skills (familiarity with social media, email, CRM, spreadsheets, and document programs).
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, prioritize and close multiple sales leads.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial commitments and expectations with customers, internally and externally.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can handle workload and take initiative.
- Comfortable selling solutions to high level management and business owners.
- Knowledgeable about the software sales cycle.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proven project management skills to influence people in an organization and the ability to balance multiple priorities and deals at same time.
- Experience in negotiation of sales opportunities and contract terms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Inside sales experience is a plus, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Prior experience being held to metrics is preferred.
Thursday, June 13, 2019