Lead SOX Auditor - Global Company - #1 in their Industry
- Chicago, IL
A global leader in the manufacturing industry is looking to add a Lead SOX Auditor to their team. They are the #1 in their space worldwide and have won many awards for their high-quality products.
- Manage SOX compliance testing globally (55%)
- Plan, manage, and execute internal audits (40%)
- Continuous process improvement 5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business-related field including Management Information Systems is required
- 4+ years of audit or accounting experience required
- 2+ years supervisory experience leading audit staff
- Big 4 audit firm or equivalent audit experience preferred
- Experience in executing and maintaining a SOX testing program preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent preferred
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) a plus
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred (banking and financial services not as preferred)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform audits, and execute SOX projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal auditing standards, COSO, risk assessment practices, US GAAP and US GAAS, information technology and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance activities.
Monday, September 25, 2023