Senior Manager of Compliance Operations-Competitive Comp, Benefits, & Perks
- Chicago, IL
Our banking client located in downtown Chicago is currently seeking a Senior Manager of Compliance Operations!
This is a high-impact role, as you will influence and develop the compliance landscape. Your leadership skills will be crucial in fostering a culture of compliance and accountability, having an extreme influence on their continued success and reputation in the industry. Here, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo. You’ll be able to take initiative and exercise independent judgment in delivering value-added recommendations to their compliance environment and provide the vision to your compliance team.
This bank is also extremely employee-focused, offering on-demand professional development opportunities to grow your skillset and your career. They are constantly promoting from within and have culture clubs to create connections around shared interests and experiences.
They also offer amazing benefits & perks to their employees:
- Starting with 5 weeks of PTO
- Competitive compensation plans + higher than average bonus
- 401K AND Pension Plan
- Beautiful new office space in the Old Post Office
- 3 days REMOTE
- Casual dress code - dress for your day
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Compliance, Operations Management, Audit, Risk Management or related field
- At least 5+ years in a leadership/supervisory capacity
- Experience as a compliance professional in the financial services industry is beneficial
- Relevant professional certifications (e.g., CRCM, CCEP, CRISC) are highly desirable
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certificate, or equivalent a plus
- Independent problem solver
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team of compliance professionals effectively
- Ability to collaborate with peers and stakeholders in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
Thursday, September 7, 2023