Human Resources Generalist/Associate Relations Rep
- Petaluma, CA
Competitive Pay - Annual Bonus - Relocation packages available for eligible candidates.
Buckingham Search is partnering with a well-known organic food manufacturer to find a Human Resources Generalist/Associate Relations Rep. This role will be responsible for staffing, safety, associate relations and employment data process functions. It is a true generalist position!
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Labor Relations or related field
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of Affirmative Action Plans
- Thorough knowledge of I-9 requirements
- Experience in ADA, EEOC, DOL, OFCCP regulations and current law
- Previous experience in working in a manufacturing environment; proven experience in problem-solving automated timekeeping systems and orientation of new associates
- Ability to multi-task and organize multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills, and able to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Knowledge of and ability to provide strong customer orientation along with the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and a commitment to excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A commitment to team performance, effective coaching and demonstrated skills or a strong team player
- May require minimal travel to other facilities and plants for meetings and/or company business.
Monday, February 8, 2021