HRIS Coordinator - Loop
- Chicago, IL
Are you looking to jump-start your HR career?
A top global law firm is seeking an HRIS Coordinator to join the team. They have an HRIS and Ops team that consists of roughly 10 individuals and this role will focus on multiple projects, reports, and auditing. It will be very hands-on with multiple systems and working in a fast-paced environment.
A few things that the firm offers:
- Chicago office standard hours: – (35 hour standard work week)
- Staff employees are eligible for an annual merit bonus and increase every July
- Chicago staff employees start with 24 days of CLT that accrues over the year (“combined leave time” - same as PTO. Pro-rated the first year) and 8-9 paid holidays.
- Has two retirement benefits: Defined benefit plan: makes an annual contribution of 5% of the employee’s salary + other eligible compensation. Vested after 3 years of service. 401k: employees can participate hire.
- Commuter benefits: pre-tax benefit of up to $255 per month for transit and up to $255 per month for parking. For employees who use public transportation, subsidizes up to $42 per month.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Peoplesoft or HRIS systems and 2+ years of experience. Please apply below for more details!
Wednesday, January 15, 2020