Supervisor, Audit Analytics
- Deerfield, IL, United States
Buckingham Search is thrilled to be supporting an esteemed and innovative company that is changing the world as we know it. The company is notorious for its benefits, impressive career trajectories, and the visionaries that are leading the company's strategies.
They are in search of an experienced data analytics superstar who knows the ins and outs of SAP and has an excitement for emerging technologies.
The work included:
- Serve as the data analytics point person where you be involved in risk assessment, audit planning, deficiency impact reviews, control testing
- Work cross functionally with the business to analyze business process controls and provide opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies
- Identify ways to use data analytics to improve risk assessments, audits and overall remediation
- Spearhead the use of new data analytics tools and research and implement best practices related to data analytics
- Design and develop data models to support data visualizations
- Design and develop interactive dashboards for data exploration and audit sample selection
- Lead design thinking sessions to generate a pipeline of departmental improvement opportunities
- Network with divisional, regional and corporate organizations to identify new data sources, emerging risk areas and opportunities for future ‘data partners’
- Administer analytics tool platform
- Supervise and train new data analysts on audit analytics tools, data modeling and visualization techniques and best practices
For more information, please apply!
Thursday, December 3, 2020